The Nigerian Police would begin their recruitment for 2016 on the 1st of April. Listed below are some important requirements you should know before applying:
1. You must be a citizen of Nigeria
2. You must have a valid identity card. You can use your voters card, Driving licenses or international passport.
3. You must have your first school leaving certificate
4. Five credit pass including English language and mathematics is compulsory. (For those applying for Police Constables)
5. Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A level), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents for Cadet Inspectors.
6. University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) for Nigerian Police Recruitment Cadet ASP applicants.