POST MULTIMEDIA –the publishers of Katsina Post (www.katsinapost.com) and Katsina Post HAUSA (www.hausa.katsinapost.com) as the largest and most visited Katsina based online media platform is looking for most talented media users, writers and marketers (as the case may be) who are passionate about general blogging with special interest to events happening in and around Katsina State.
- Educational Qualification: Fresh Graduates, Youth Corp members, National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, NCE.
- Must reside in either Katsina, Daura, Funtua, Dutsin-ma, Malumfashi, Mani or Kankia local governments.
- Good English and sound in Hausa.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Hausa.
- Creative skills, Editing Skills, Critical Thinking & Time Management, Monitoring of Stories and News.
- Reading Comprehension, Good Knowledge of Social Media.
- Passionate about general blogging with special interest to events happening in and around Katsina State.
- Must have a personal computer or at least a reasonably functional modern Smart phone.
- Ability to work remotely from home.
- Perfect writing skills.
– Monitoring trending and breaking news and topics affecting Katsina and its environs.
– Writing, publishing and sharing of stories on social media based on several sources.
– Sourcing for advertisements and or promotional contents from clients.
– Representing the media company in events as reporter.
– Performing other duties as would be assigned by your superior editor and or the management.
– Competitive salary and bonuses based on your work
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly write an email to email@example.com or send message to either Katsina Post or Katsina Post HAUSA Facebook page with the following details:
- Educational qualification
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Facebook User Name
- Twitter Handle name
- Instagram Name
FOR ENQUIRIES, please call these numbers: 09051642327 or 07051592552
You can also download the Microsoft version of the advertisement for offline use below: